MyCouncil®  |  Cart (0)  |  Join  |  Sign In

 Jamboree Information

      Patch Sale!



United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut
United Way of Greater Waterbury
United Way of Northwestern Connecticut
Middlesex United Way
United Way of Western Connecticut
United Way of
West Central Connecticut

Problems with a Scouting Website??

If you have problems with any of these systems:

  • Internet Advancement (except Unit access issues)
  • Internet Recharter
    • Online Training including Youth Protection
    • Tour Plans
    • UVTS
    • Etc
  • Good Turn for America/JTE Service Hours (except Unit IDs)

These systems are provided and operated by the National Boy Scout Council.  Almost all problems, except where noted, need to be resolved by the Boy Scouts National office.  To get these problems resolved, please contact BSA National Service Desk at 972‐580‐2489 or email

The Council website is maintained and operated local.   If you have an issue with your MyCouncil account or registrations or acces to Internet Advancement or the JTE Service Hours, please send a note to [Click for member's page].

Please note,

  • Your MyScouting and MyCouncil accounts are not connected and may have different IDs and passwords
  • Your MyCouncil ID is your e-mail address
Copyright © 2017 Connecticut Rivers Council. All rights reserved
Web Site Powered By ScoutTools®